Monday, August 11, 2014

Let the Games Begin!

I've been writing for over 20 years but this is the first time I've published a book.  "Your Jesus GPS - Find Direction, Personal Growth, Inner Peace and Joy" is now an e-book. 

I was waiting to issue a mega-announcements on FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and everywhere and anywhere, but wanted first to be sure the book was available at Apple, Barnes & Noble and other outlets.  Well, while I'm waiting for word that all major outlets carry the book, allow me to at least tell where it can be found now.

1. Smashwords 
and
2. Amazon

It sells for $2.99.  I'd love you to pick up a copy and share your thoughts about the book.  Of course, I would appreciate your also sharing this news with friends and relatives.

Thank you.

Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment